Everyday our face and some parts of our skin are exposed to sun, dirt, pollution and so on. It is essential to follow some face care tips to stay with an awesome glow forever. Cleansing is the process of cleaning the skin by removing the impurities and excess oils from it. Homemade natural facial cleanser prepared at home is effective and safe as it contains natural skin care products without any chemicals.
How to make natural cleansers at home?
Here are the few gentle cleansers to get a clear skin. Choose the suitable one according to your skin type.
1. Soak 5-6 almonds overnight, grind it and make a paste with it. Mix egg yolk and few drops of honey to this paste. Use this mixture as a natural cleanser if your skin is dry. Wash it off with lukewarm water after it gets dries.
2. Take some pieces of fresh pineapple and make a thick juice with it. Apply this pulpy juice on the face as a cleanser to overcome the damage by free radicals. This would prevent the aging effects too. Wash it off with lukewarm water after few minutes.
3. Mix raw milk with honey in equal proportion. Apply this effective cleanser to provide moisturizing effect to the skin. Wash it off with cold water after 10-15 minutes. This basic cleanser helps to get a clear soothe skin.
4. Take juice from fresh cucumber and mix it with curd. This facial cleanser can be applied to lighten the black spots and pigments on the face. Wash it off with lukewarm water after few minutes. This is good for dry skin.
5. Mix equal quantity (few drops) cabbage juice, coconut milk and almond oil. By applying this magical cleaner, it is likely to get a fresh and clean skin. For better result, first rinse it off with lukewarm water and then with fresh water.
6. Need cleanser for oily skin? Try thesea. Mash grapes, add few drops of lemon juice and egg yolk to it. Mix thoroughly apply and leave it on the face for 15-20 minutes. Then wash it off with lukewarm water.
b. Mixture of yoghurt, honey and lemon juice works well as a cleanser for oily skin.
c. Combine butter milk and crushed fennel seeds. Boil it for few minutes and then cool it. Apply this and wash it off after few minutes.
7. Take few table spoons of raw milk and keep it refrigerator. Dip cotton in it and wipe the face with it. Wash it off with lukewarm water after few minutes. This cleansing procedure helps to get refreshing and soothing effect of the skin.
8. Blend the following together. Apple, almond oil, lemon juice and yogurt. Apply this awesome cleanser to get rid of the dull and lackluster skin. This is good for all skin types.
9. Take fresh tomato and ripe it. Add few drops of orange juice, lemon juice and raw milk to it. Apply this stimulating cleanser to get flawless skin forever. Wash it off with fresh water after few minutes. For better result keep this mixture in refrigerator for few hours and use it.
10. Mix the following ingredients in equal proportion. Fresh kiwi fruit, orange juice, plain yoghurt, finely grind almond, honey, milk and apricot oil. Apply this mixture on the wet face and massage gently. Wash it off with warm water then with cold water after few minutes. This exfoliating cleanser is good for both dry and oily skin.
It is good to opt organic skin are and use the homemade cleanser to clean your skin at least once in two days. Regular cleansing would help us to stay young and beautiful. Know your skin type and choose the suitable cleanser for better result. All the cleanser should be gently massage on the skin in circular motion. Avoid wiping after it gets dried as it may lead to saggy skin. Take care of your facial skin and stay beautiful!
Share if you know or following any homemade natural cleanser.