Sunday, February 19, 2012

Beauty questions and answers

I received many mails from my visitors to clear their doubts related to Beauty.
Their questions and my answers are as follows:
1. I have small dots on my nose, under the lips and around eyes. What to do?
Take the leaves of fenugreek and make a paste with it. Apply it on the face and wash it off after 30 minutes. Potato juice can also be applied and better to start your day with a glass of warm water mixed with few drops of lemon.

2. I have dark circles around my eyes. What to do?
Dark circles under the eyes are due to stress, lack of sleep and nutrition deficiency. Just massage gently around the eyes with few drops of almond oil for a minute. Wipe it off with cotton after 15 minutes. Mix cucumber juice and potato juice, apply it on the dark circles and wash it off after 20 minutes.

3. I had acne and it was cleared but left with marks. Tell a best home tip to remove it.
Mix curd, a pinch of turmeric and rice powder. Use this as a facial scrub twice in a week. A mixture of oatmeal, honey and lemon juice can also be applied to get rid of the marks left by acne.

4. Tell a suitable home tip to minimize the growth of facial hair.
Mix sugar with lemon and water. Apply it in the direction of hair growth and wash it off after it dries. Follow this twice in a week and apply a paste of turmeric powder and milk in circular motion to depress the facial hair.

5. I have warts on my neck. How to remove them?
Applying vinegar on the warts daily makes them to fall off. Cut the onions and soak it in water for overnight. Apply this water on the warts in the morning to remove them.









6. I have dry skin and it looks dull in the evening. Please suggest some tips.
Rose water can be applied to tone the skin. Mix egg yolk with honey and apply it on the face. Wash it off after 15 minutes. Massage the face with pure almond oil at night.

7.  I am losing my hair. Please tell a suitable remedy.
Stress, oily scalp, illness, nutrition deficiency, dandruff, repeated colorings are some of the reasons for hair fall. Consume fruits, curd, leafy vegetables and soya bean in diet and eat a small bowl of sprouts daily. Use non-oily herbal hair tonic for your hair and avoid massaging it. Pure coconut oil or olive oil can also be used.

8. How to get rid of tan on foots and hands?
Rub lemon halves daily on foots and hands. Wash it off and apply til oil. Mix curd, lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric with gram flour (Besan) and apply it on the tanned parts for atleast thrice in a week. Mix sugar & lemon juice and this can also be applied to lighten the skin color.

9. Tell a good home remedy to prevent early aging and to make the skin radiant.
Wash the face with pure water and apply rose water using cotton. This improves the blood and adds glow to the face. If pimples are present, mix rose water with sandalwood paste, apply it daily and wash it off after 20 minutes. Mix a spoon of pure glycerin to 100 ml of rose water and keep it in fridge. Apply this daily to remove the skin dryness.

10. My skin type is oily. Suggest a home tip to improve it.
Wash the face and apply an astringent lotion using cotton. Apply tomato juice and cucumber juice to reduce oiliness. Egg white can also be applied and use a suitable face mask twice in a week to improve the oily skin.

5 comments:

  1. Well, All these home remedies are very useful. I will also try some of this remedies. I am also facing some of this problems. I am so glad that you shared this tips with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you want to check the beauty tips for men on our site. i think you like it too. must visit http://www.urdumania.com/urdu-topics/beauty-tips-in-urdu

      Delete
  2. Nirmala
    thanks for answer most common problems of skin and Hair. I have also facing the problem of hair fall , and i also need a tip for health thick hair. please if you have any idea about it share it. you also visit our site urdumania.com here you find alot of different tips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.
    I'm trying to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!
    My webpage: health tips

    ReplyDelete